Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) provides a familiar, recognizable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma. This oil can be diffused to create a stimulating, focused atmosphere for daily tasks. You can also apply it topically to create a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, which can be very soothing after hard physical activity. We recommend using Peppermint essential oil aromatically or topically anytime you want to add a pleasant variety to your routine!
Peppermint is originally from Europe, but 75 percent of the world’s supply is now grown in the United States. To produce one of Young Living’s most popular oils, we look to several farms, including our Whispering Springs Farm in Mona, Utah. One 15-ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil is created by steam distilling 1 pound of the leaves and flowering tops of the peppermint plant. Peppermint essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
|1 box w 10 packets|
Plant Origin: North America, Mediterranean area, Great Britain. The majority of Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil comes from India.
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and stems
- Menthol (25-50%)
- Menthone (12-44%)
- Menthofuran (0.5-5%)
- 1.8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-8%)
- Isomenthol (1.5-7%)
- Neomenthol (1.5-7%)
- Pulegone (0.5-3%)
- Menthyl Acetate (1-18%)
ORAC: 37,300 µTE/100g
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use on infants.
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Create your own home spa! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary. Diffuse the oils of these powerful botanicals together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.
KITS containing a 5 ml bottle of peppermint essential oil
BLENDS containing peppermint essential oil
- Aroma Siez
- Breathe Again Roll-on
- Cool Azul
- Deep Relief Roll-on
- Journey On
- Relieve It
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing peppermint essential oil
- CortiStop Women’s
- Digest + Cleanse
- KidScents Mightyzyme
- Mineral Essence
- Prostate Health
- Super Cal Plus
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing peppermint essential oil
- AromaGuard Mountain Mint Deodorant
- ART Purifying Toner
- ART Sheerlumé Face Cream
- Cinnamint Lip Balm
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
- Cool Azul Sports Gel
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste
- Lavender Mint Daily Conditioner
- Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo
- Lip Gloss
- Morning Start Bar Soap
- Morning Start Bath Gel
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
- Peppermint-Cedarwood Bar Soap
- Progessence Plus Serum
- Regenolone Moisturizing Cream
- Relaxation Massage Oil
- Satin Facial Scrub Mint
- Savvy Minerals Cinnamint-Infused Lipstick
- Thieves Dental Floss
- Thieves Toothpaste
- Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
- Thieves Hard Lozenges
- Thieves Soft Lozenges
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier
See Peppermint Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.