Progessence Plus™ serum is formulated specifically for women, designed to promote well-being and feelings for relaxation, harmony, and balance.
Progessence Plus Serum is formulated specifically for women. It features some of our most-loved essential oils to nourish and moisturize the skin and create a natural, pleasant aroma. Other plant-based ingredients in the formula promote well-being.
This 100 percent plant-based serum features naturally derived ingredients that help the product absorb easily into the skin. Adding it to your daily routine can promote feelings of relaxation, harmony, and balance.
How to Use
- Apply 2–4 drops of Progessence Plus to the stomach, feet, or inner thighs each day, rotating application sites to avoid applying to the same area 2 days in a row. For added effect, 1–2 extra drops may be applied. Do not exceed 2 applications per day.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- We appreciate your concern regarding California’s Proposition 65 warnings which are legally required to be on our Progessence Plus product. Proposition 65 requires that products sold in California which carry any ingredients deemed to the California legislature to be hazardous to health must carry the warning you see on our label.
- In the case of Progessence Plus, California requires the warning on all progesterone-containing products. However, California law does not distinguish between the synthetic medroxyprogesterone which is the cause of California’s concern, and the natural progesterone which we derive from yams and which are widely used in the health industry. Both are generically referred to as “progesterone,” which is the ingredient name in California’s list. If you would like further information on this topic, we recommend you contact your healthcare professional for further information.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed for women
- Promotes feelings of relaxation, harmony, and balance
- Promotes well-being
- Contains Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint essential oils
- Plant-based ingredients nourish and moisturize skin
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived formula
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
Progessence Plus Serum Ingredients
- Copaifera Reticulata (Copaiba) Oil†
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil†
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Bark Oil†
- Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides
- Vitamin E
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Furanocoumarin free Bergamot) Peel Oil†
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil†
- USP Progesterone (from Wild Yam Extract)
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil†
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil†
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Page not found – Lindsey Elmore
Discover What’s Inside: Progessence Plus
Pharmacist Lindsey Elmore discusses Progessence Plus Serum.
Tap water from around the world contains tiny bits of plastic, survey finds
It’s unclear if there are any health effects, but researchers call for more data.
Plastic chemical found in nearly 500 foods sold in US
Nearly 500 food items commonly sold in the United States contain a chemical compound also used in synthetic leathers and yoga mats, but a health research and advocacy organization is aiming to change that.