Ortho Ease Massage Oil is a calming blend of vegetable oils and therapeutic-grade essential oils.
How To Use
- Gently massage into areas of body as desired. Shake well before using.
- Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush area with vegetable oil and see a doctor immediately. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Ortho Ease Massage Oil Ingredients
- Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria Procumbens)† Leaf Oil
- Juniperus Osteosperma† Aerial Parts Oil
- Juniperus Scopulorum† Aerial Parts Oil
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita)† Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus† Leaf Oil
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus† Oil
- Origanum Majorana† Leaf Oil
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) † Oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata † Oil
- Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides)† Root Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Salvia Sclarea† (Clary) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Olea Europaea‡ (Olive) Fruit Oil
Kits containing Ortho Ease Massage Oil
† Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil
‡ Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.