Young Living’s Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. Our plant-based formula combines the power of Wintergreen essential oil with our exclusive Cool Azul essential oil blend. With two active ingredients, this cream provides pain-relieving benefits in two ways: methyl salicylate found in Wintergreen helps alleviate pain deep in the muscles and joints, and natural menthol found in Peppermint provides a cooling effect. If you need relief without synthetic ingredients, Young Living’s pain relief cream is the answer!
- Menthol (naturally found in Peppermint, a key ingredient in our Cool Azul essential oil blend)
- Methyl salicylate (naturally found in Wintergreen)
- Green tea extract
- Organic aloe leaf juice
Our Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream works on contact to immediately alleviate minor aches and pains, delivering full-strength, cooling relief that penetrates deep into muscles and joints.
Cool Azul Video
Many pain relief creams are made with harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients. That’s why we create Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream—for effective plant-based pain relief made with only naturally derived ingredients. Methyl salicylate is a recognized active ingredient that provides relief from minor aches and pains and is a natural component of our pure Wintergreen essential oil. By combining methyl salicylate with natural menthol, our pain relief cream offers a unique topical analgesic infused with Young Living’s 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and other plant-based ingredients for effective temporary relief.
Benefits & Features
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area no more than 3–4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken, or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
– Redness is present
– Irritation develops
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Can children use Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream?
A. Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream was formulated for individuals 12 years of age and older. For children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- Q. Where does the natural methyl salicylate in Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream come from?
A. The methyl salicylate in Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream comes from the Wintergreen essential oil.
- Q. Is Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream a vegetarian or vegan formula?
A. Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is a vegetarian and vegan product.
Cool Azul Ingredients
- aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract
- carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil
- glyceryl stearate
- cetul alcohol
- stearyl alcohol
- rosa moschata (rose hip) seed oil
- mangifera indica (mango) seed butter
- chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract
- camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract
- levulinic acid
- mentha piperita† (peppermint) oil
- benzyl alcohol
- p-anisic acid
- salvia officinalis† (sage) oil
- plectranthus amboinicus† (plectranthus oregano) leaf/stem oil
- copaifera officinalis† (balsam copaiba) resin
- melaleuca viridiflora† (niaouli) leaf oil
- lavandula angustifolia† (lavender) oil
- callitris intratropica† (blue cypress) wood oil
- canarium luzonicum† (elemi) leaf extract
- vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil
- carum carvi (caraway) seed oil
- hyptis suaveolens† (dorado azul) seed oil
- chamomilla recutita† (matricaria) flower oil
- tocopheryl acetate
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.