Lemon essential oil (Citrus limon) is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smooths and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
|1 box w 10 packets|
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: California, Italy
Extraction Method: Cold pressed from rind. It takes 75 lemons to make one bottle of 15ml lemon oil.
ORAC: 660 µTE/100g
- Limonene (59-73%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (6-12%)
- Beta-Pinene (7-16%)
- Alpha-Pinene (7-16%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1.5-3%)
- Aabinene (1.5-3%)
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive.
BLENDS containing lemon essential oil
- Citrus Fresh
- Gentle Baby
- Journey On
- Light the Fire
- Slique Essence
- Thieves Oil
- T.R. Care
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing lemon essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing lemon essential oil
- Animal Scents Shampoo
- AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant
- AromaGuard Mountain Mint Deodorant
- CinnaFresh Deodorant
- CitraGuard Deodorant
- Dragon Time bath & Shower Gel
- Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel
- Genesis Hand & Body Lotion
- KidScents Shampoo
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste
- Lemon-Sandalwood bar Soap
- Mirah Luminous Cleansing Oil
- Mirah Shave Oil
- Orange Blossom Charcoal Bar Soap
- Orange Blossom Facial Wash
- Orange Blossom Moisturizer
- Shutran 3 in 1 Mens Wash
- Shutran Aftershave Lotion
- Shutran Bar Soap
- Shutran Beard Oil
- Shutran Shave Cream
- Thieves Bar Soap
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Lozenges
- Thieves Mints
- Thieves Spray
- Thieves Toothpaste
- Thieves Wipes
See Lemon Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
10 Ways to Use Lemon Essential Oil
Ten Uses for Lemon Essential Oils. Everyone thinks about it as a great single essential oil for diffusing and refreshing environments. But I wanted to think outside the box. Here are ten uses for lemon essential oil that are more unique!
All About Lemon
You love Lemon, but did you know that it takes approximately 75 lemons to make one 15-ml bottle of Lemon essential oil? Squeeze more info from our shareable Lemon fact sheet! Love learning all about our oils? Check out
Let’s talk about 10 unique uses for Lemon essential oil.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy: 21 uses for Lemon essential oil
When your kitchen smells like the ghost of dinners past, you diffuse Lemon oil. When a child’s sticker leaves residue on your car window, you defy it with Lemon. When you need a little more spring in your step, you dilute Lemon with V-6™ and dab it
40 ways citrus oils can brighten your day
When you’re searching for a fresh, invigorating, palpably sweet yet clean scent, which essential oil do you reach for? The citrus oils, of course! But how do you choose between Young Living’s eight bright oils? On the surface, they appear similar—all are cold-pressed from citrus rinds and have versatile uses—but every one of them features…
Fizzing Toilet Powder: A Natural Toilet Cleaner
This fizzing powder is a natural toilet cleaner that will leave your toilet sparkling without a lot of scrubbing. Check out the recipe here!
Today we are talking all about LEMON! How do you use Lemon Vitality? What are it’s benefits? Whats the difference between Lemon Vitality and regular Lemon essential oil? Lemon is easy to incorporate into your daily life.. watch to learn how!
Photosensitive Essential Oils: Summer Safety Tips
Summer vibes are rolling in like a heat wave, and we know everyone has sun time on the mind. You can already see how the first day at the pool will go—first sunscreen application, then pool toy distribution, and finally supervision and relaxation in your favorite lounge chair. During the flurry and fun,
5 reasons to keep Lemon handy in the kitchen
Lemon and Lemon Vitality ™ essential oils are superheroes in the kitchen. They can combat an endless variety of kitchen catastrophes with their bright, freshening power. We’ve put together these all too familiar situations to help you see just how they can save the day:
6 Oils that Do (Almost) Everything
When it comes to using one product to complete multiple tasks on our conquer-the-world list, we count on a few essential oils. Like a Swiss Army Knife, these oils—Lemon essential oil, Thieves® essential oil blend, Peppermint essential oil,