Due to its gentle approach, Eucalyptus radiata is the preferred choice for children. It is one of the most versatile eucalyptus oils and contains citral, a constituent known for its cleansing abilities.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (60-75%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (5-10%)
- Limonene (4-8%)
- Alpha Pinene (2-6%)
How To Use
- For aromatic and topical use. Refer to the “How to Use’ brochure and label.
- Useful for massage after activity.
- Diffuse for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Use in your favorite household cleaners.
BLENDS containing eucalyptus radiata essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing eucalyptus radiata essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- Thieves Bar Soap
- Thieves Cough Drops
- Thieves Dental Floss
- Thieves Dish Soap
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
- Thieves Fruit and Veggie Wash
- Thieves Hand Purifier
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Laundry Soap
- Thieves Mints
- Thieves Spray
- Thieves Toothpaste
- Thieves Wipes
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.