Cool Azul Sports Gel is formulated with an unprecedented 10 percent (10 ml) of pure essential oils in every 3.4-oz tube. The lead ingredient, aloe vera, further adds to its uniqueness by making the formula’s base highly beneficial and hydrating to the skin.
The naturally derived ingredients give Cool Azul Sports Gel a unique consistency that makes application convenient and easy for anyone, including physical, sports, and massage therapists alike. No matter your training or fitness level, Cool Azul Sports Gel is a perfect choice to use before or after physical activity.
- Formulated with 10% essential oils—a much higher percentage than most competitors
- Invigorating yet relaxing aroma
- Aloa vera is a better formula base than water, which is found in many products
- A great product for use by most everyone before and after physical activities
- Perfect for your gym bag, purse, or backpack
- Directions: Shake well before use. Rub and massage generously into skin. Wash hands after use.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Proceed with caution when applying to sensitive skin.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Cool Azul Sports Gel Ingredients
- Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) leaf extract
- Olive (Olea europaea) fruit oil
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil†
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) leaf oil†
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) oil†
- Balsam copaiba (Copaifera officinalis) resin†
- Plectranthus oregano (Plectranthus amboinicus) oil†
- Arnica (Heterotheca inuloides) flower extract
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Sunflower lecithin
- Xanthan gum
- Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora) leaf oil†
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil†
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower extract
- Blue cypress (Callitris intratropica) wood oil†
- Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) gum oil†
- Willow (Salix alba) bark extract
- Caraway seed (Carum carvi) oil
- Dorado azul (Hyptis suaveolens) seed oil†
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) root oil
- Levulinic acid
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil†
- p-Anisic acid
Did You Know?
- The CDC recommends that all adults need at least 150 minutes of moderate to intense aerobic activity and two-plus days of strengthening activities for all major muscle groups per week.
- According to the CDC, only 3 in 10 high school students get at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day.
^ Iron Cowboy James Lawrence talks about his experience with Cool Azul
^ Cool Azul is free of the toxic ingredients found in competing products
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.