Find out how to get this product FREE during January!
Young Living PanAway® Essential Oil has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of essential oils. This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
How to Use
- Topical Directions: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.
Insights & Suggestions
- A best-selling blend formulated by D. Gary Young.
- Apply topically after exercise.
- Supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to neck and back for a soothing aromatic experience.
- Has a stimulating aroma.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents of methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
PanAway Essential Oil Ingredients
- wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)†
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)†
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum)†
- peppermint (Mentha piperita)†
KITS containing PanAway essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.