Young Living PanAway® Essential Oil has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. PanAway continues to be one of Young Living’s most popular products and is a must-have for every home. Apply this synergistic blend after exercise or anytime for its soothing, stimulating aroma. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
How to Use
- Topical Directions: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.
Insights & Suggestions
- A best-selling blend formulated by D. Gary Young.
- Apply topically after exercise.
- Supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to neck and back for a soothing aromatic experience.
- Has a stimulating aroma.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents of methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
PanAway Essential Oil Ingredients
- wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)†
- helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)†
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum)†
- peppermint (Mentha piperita)†
KITS containing PanAway essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.