Young Living Cinnamon Bark essential oil (Cinnamomum verum) has a warm and comforting aroma that exudes a familiar scent from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark plays an integral role in our proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, where it is combined with Clove, Lemon, and other essential oils for a signature aroma. There’s no doubt that Cinnamon Bark is a favorite during the winter seasons, as its sweet and spicy scent evokes memories of the holidays. For a festive note, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon Bark can also be applied topically if diluted properly to avoid skin irritation.
Botanical Family: Lauraceae
Plant Origin: Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Ceylon
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from bark
- Trans-Cinnamaldehyde (50-75%)
- Eugenol (4-7%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (3-8%)
- Linalol (3-9%)
ORAC: 10,340 µTE/100g
How To Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Eliminate odors and create an inviting, warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon Bark oil, especially during the holiday season. For an extra-festive twist, get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.
BLENDS containing cinnamon bark essential oil
- Christmas Spirit
- Egyptian Gold
- Exodus II
- Highest Potential
- Journey On
- Magnify Your Purpose
- T.R. Care
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing cinnamon bark essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing cinnamon bark essential oil
- CinnaFresh Deodorant
- Cinnamint Lip Balm
- Savvy Minerals Cinnamint-Infused Lipstick
- Thieves Bar Soap
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Lozenges
- Thieves Mints
- Thieves Spray
- Thieves Toothpaste
- Thieves Wipes
See Cinnamon Bark Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Snuggle up with Cinnamon Bark
Opening a bottle of Cinnamon Bark essential oil might be the best form of time travel we know. The warm aroma immediately transports you to a night sipping hot cider by the light of a bonfire or a bright Christmas morning, eating a cinnamon roll fresh from the oven. We
10 Ways to Use Cinnamon Bark
You’re familiar with diffusing or wearing essential oils, but I like to think of new ways to use them. Here are 10 unique uses for cinnamon bark oil!