Freedom is an exclusive D. Gary Young blend created for and shared exclusively at the 2018 International Grand Convention. Rise above life’s concerns with Freedom. With its refreshing notes and grounding tones, any day can seem a little less burdensome with the aroma of Freedom. Start your day with meditation and this freeing fragrance on your temples to inspire feelings of freedom from everyday troubles, or sink into bed with its earthy presence for a balancing aroma that may help with occasional sleeplessness or restlessness. Freedom’s relaxing aroma will rejuvenate you and inspire confident feelings to step into your day with emotional freedom!
*$3.00 will be donated to the Young Living Foundation.
Freedom Essential Oil Blend Uses:
- Diffuse Freedom in the evening and unburden yourself from your daily troubles.
- Massage Freedom directly behind your ears, on your wrists, or on your temples for a grounding and liberating aroma to inspire emotional freedom.
- Apply Freedom topically to your feet every night to enjoy a balancing aroma.
- Inhale Freedom directly and seek a moment of relaxation.
- Add 2-4 drops of Freedom and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a warm bath to invite reflection and peace.
- Use Freedom daily as a personal fragrance to support feelings of inner peace, focus, and confidence.
How to Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or could possibly be pregnant. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Freedom Blend Ingredients
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin
- Boswellia sacra† (Sacred frankincense) oil
- Picea pungens† (Idaho Blue spruce) branch/ leaf/wood oil
- Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- Bursera graveolens† (Palo santo) wood oil
- Valeriana officinalis† (Valerian) root oil
- Ruta graveolens† (Rue) oil