Peppermint Vitality essential oil (Mentha piperita) has a bright, cool flavor, with benefits that include gastrointestinal comfort and normal digestion support, in addition to its great taste.* Store Young Living’s Peppermint Vitality oil in your pantry as a flavoring agent or a dietary supplement.
Peppermint Vitality™, part of our Vitality line for culinary and dietary use, is a versatile oil with a well-loved flavor. As a dietary supplement, Peppermint Vitality oil can support healthy gut function and digestive efficiency.* These benefits make it a great way to start your day or end a meal. Additionally, Peppermint Vitality oil as a dietary supplement may support exercise performance to help you have a great workout.
Because of its great taste, it’s easy to add this versatile oil to your tea or experiment with it in your baking.
Plant Origin: North America, Mediterranean area, Great Britain
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and stems
- Menthol (25-50%)
- Menthone (12-44%)
- Menthofuran (0.5-5%)
- 1.8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-8%)
- Isomenthol (1.5-7%)
- Neomenthol (1.5-7%)
- Pulegone (0.5-3%)
- Menthyl Acetate (1-18%)
ORAC: 37,300 µTE/100g
How to Use
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort.* Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
See Peppermint Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.