Young Living AromaEase™ essential oil blend is perfect for creating a powerful and comforting space. The blend’s key essential oils make an aroma that is minty, fresh, and bold. Try diffusing it at home, around the office, or even in your car. AromaEase can also be used topically on your neck, shoulders, or abdomen for a refreshing sensation and soothing aroma.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Dilute before applying to skin. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional. Not for internal use.
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract
- Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil
- Elettaria cardamomum† (Cardamom) seed oil
- Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Opens and releases energetic blocks and brings feelings of balance when applied to the abdomen
- Promotes relaxation and comfort
- Grounds and calms the body
- Uplifts, refreshes, and invigorates
- Supports clarity during times of stress
Who Should Use
- Those who have difficulty with travel
- Anyone wanting to encourage settled energy in the solar plexus energy centers
- Individuals looking to calm and balance the body
- People wanting to create an atmosphere of peace and stillness
Did You Know?
- Peppermint refreshes and re-energizes the mind.
- Spearmint helps open and release emotional blocks and brings feelings of balance and a lasting sense of well-being.
- The gentle, stimulating aroma of Ginger supports courage.
- Has a clean, nurturing aroma.
- Provides a comforting aroma when applied to neck and chest.
- Diffuse to create a calm and relaxing aromatic environment.
- Aromatherapy practices include topical application to the solar plexus Vita Flex points.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, l-carvone, zingiberene, linalool, and ocimene.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.