Find out how to get this product FREE during July!
Young Living RutaVaLa Essential Oil utilizes a proprietary blend of Ruta, Lavender, and Valerian essential oils. Although Lavender and Valerian essential oils are well known, the Young Living RutaVaLa oil blend includes the less well known—yet still effective—Ruta oil. The Ruta graveolens herb is farmed, harvested, and distilled at Young Living’s Ecuador farm. RutaVaLa oil is formulated to create a refreshing aroma that can be quickly and conveniently applied as a fragrant scent to your wrists, neck, or temples.
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or could possibly be pregnant.
- Apply RutaVaLa to your wrists and heart to enjoy its soothing aroma that creates a feeling of emotional balance.
- For a calming aroma after work, roll RutaVaLa on the back of your neck.
- Roll RutaVaLa on the bottoms of your feet during your evening routine for a relaxing scent.
- Apply to the back of your neck during hectic times and follow with a soothing neck massage with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
RutaVaLa Essential Oil Ingredients
- Ruta graveolens (rue) oil
- valeriana officinalis (valerian) root oil
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
Roll-on also contains:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.