Oregano Vitality essential oil (Origanum vulgare) does more than provide your meals with a depth of flavor; it may also support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.* Oregano Vitality makes flavoring savory dishes simple. With a distinctive, herbaceous flavor, it is an indispensable addition to Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines, though it can enhance the flavors in all your favorite recipes, from grilled chicken to roasted vegetables. While the potent flavor of Oregano Vitality makes it a delicious addition to dishes when used sparingly on its own, be sure to use a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil to dilute this powerful oil when taking it as a supplement.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: USA, France, Germany, Turkey
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Carvacrol (60-75%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (3.5-8.5%)
- Para-Cymene (5.5-9%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (2-5%)
- Myrcene (1-3%)
- Thymol (0-5%)
ORAC: 15,300 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Listed in Hildegard’s Medicine, a compilation of early German medicines by highly regarded Benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179).
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Add Oregano Vitality in small amounts to various dishes for extra flavoring, particularly in Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Put 1 drop of Oregano Vitality and 1 drop of V-6 oil in a veggie capsule and take it as a dietary supplement daily to help support a healthy immune system.*
- Add a drop to a green smoothie to help cleanse the digestive system.*
See Oregano Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.