Young Living German chamomile essential oil (Matricaria recutita) has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience. This oil can be applied neat or as part of massage to desired areas.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae
Plant Origin: Utah, Idaho, Egypt, Hungary
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowers
- Chamazulene (2-5%)
- Bisabolol Oxide A (32-42%)
- Trans-Beta-Farnesene (18-26%)
- Bisbolol Oxide B (3-6%)
- Bisbolone Oxide A (3-6%)
- Cis Spiro Ether (4-8%)
ORAC: 218,000 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Listed in Dioscorides’ De Materia Medica (AD 78), Europe’s first authoritative guide to medicines, which became the standards reference work for herbal treatments for over 1,700 years.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing German chamomile essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing German chamomile essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing German chamomile essential oil
See German Chamomile Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.