Young Living German chamomile essential oil (Matricaria recutita) has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience. This oil can be applied neat or as part of massage to desired areas.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae
Plant Origin: Utah, Idaho, Egypt, Hungary
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowers
- Chamazulene (2-5%)
- Bisabolol Oxide A (32-42%)
- Trans-Beta-Farnesene (18-26%)
- Bisbolol Oxide B (3-6%)
- Bisbolone Oxide A (3-6%)
- Cis Spiro Ether (4-8%)
ORAC: 218,000 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Listed in Dioscorides’ De Materia Medica (AD 78), Europe’s first authoritative guide to medicines, which became the standards reference work for herbal treatments for over 1,700 years.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing German chamomile essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing German chamomile essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing German chamomile essential oil
- ART Day Activator
- ART Night Reconstructor
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
- Cool Azul Sports Gel
- Orange Blossom Facial Wash
- Orange Blossom Moisturizer
See German Chamomile Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.