Young Living sage essential oil (Salvia officinalis) emits a strong, spicy, clarifying, and uplifting aroma when diffused. It has been used traditionally for its clarifying properties. Known as “herba sacra” or sacred herb by the ancient Romans, sage’s name, Salvia, is derived from the word for “salvation.”
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Spain, Croatia, France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Alpha-Thujone (18-43%)
- Beta-Thujone (3-8.5%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (5.5-13%)
- Camphor (4.5-24.5%)
- Camphene (1.5-7%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1-6.5%)
- Alpha-Humulene (trace-12%)
ORAC: 14,800 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing sage essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing sage essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing sage essential oil
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
- Cool Azul Sports Gel
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Dragon Time Massage Oil
- Prenolone Plus Body Cream
- Savvy Minerals Misting Spray
See Sage Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.