Frankincense oleoresin was traditionally chewed by ancient Middle Eastern travelers during long journeys for its mild flavor, excellent chewing profile, and beneficial oral properties. Young Living offers these same benefits and wisdom in a convenient, modern delivery system that combines pure frankincense chewing resin, peppermint and spearmint essential oils, and xylitol into a one-of-a-kind chewing experience. This unique combination of expertly formulated ingredients may help curb a nagging appetite or help control cravings.* Chew it daily to help you resist high calorie temptations and avoid the mindless snacking habits that can contribute to weight gain.* As part of the Slique line of products, Slique Gum is formulated with unique, natural ingredients to help you obtain your individual weight-management goals when combined with diet and physical activity.
|3 packs of 8 gum tablets|
|12 packs of 8 gum tablets|
Chew 1 gum tablet before or after meals or as desired.
Caution: Contains trace amounts of soy (from lecithin).
- Helps control hunger cravings*
- Sugar-free alternative to high-calorie snacks*
- Maintains oral health*
- Helps reduce mindless snacking*
- Slique Gum is sugar free.
- Slique Gum uses all-natural flavors and colors and is cold pressed without using heat or moisture.
- Frankincense, peppermint, and spearmint essential oils have traditionally been used to support digestion.
- A growing body of evidence supports the idea that people who chew gum reportedly consume few high-calorie snacks and have fewer cravings for sweet foods.
- Frankincense was traditionally used during ancient times as a chewing resin.
Key Scientific Studies
- Hetherington MM, Boyland E. Short term effect of chewing gum on snack intake and appetite. Science Direct Appetite.
- 2007;48: 397–401. Hetherington MM, Regan MF. Effects of chewing gum on short-term appetite regulation in moderately restrained eaters. Appetite. 2011; 57:475–482.
- Geiselman PJ, Martin C, Coulon S, Ryan D, Apperson M. Effects of chewing gum on specific macronutrient and total caloric intake in an afternoon snack. FASEB J. 2009; 23:101.3.
Ingredients included in Slique Gum
- Frankincense Resin (Boswellia frereana)
- Natural Flavors
- Calcium Stearate
- Natural Sweeteners
– Red Cabbage Juice
- Slimming Fresh Mint Oil Blend
– Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil
– Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf Oil
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.