Ancient travelers throughout the Middle East used raw frankincense resin for its nutritional content and ability to help control hunger. Slique™ Gum offers those same benefits in a modern delivery system that helps control food cravings and improve oral health.
|3 packs of 8 gum tablets|
|12 packs of 8 gum tablets|
- Chew 1 gum tablet before or after meals or as desired.
- Caution: Contains trace amounts of soy (from lecithin).
- Helps control hunger cravings*
- Sugar-free alternative to high-calorie snacks*
- Maintains oral health*
- Helps reduce mindless snacking*
- Slique Gum is sugar-free.
- Slique Gum uses all-natural flavors and colors and is cold pressed without using heat or moisture.
- Frankincense, peppermint, and spearmint essential oils have traditionally been used to support digestion.
- A growing body of evidence supports the idea that people who chew gum reportedly consume few high-calorie snacks and have fewer cravings for sweet foods.
- Frankincense was traditionally used during ancient times as a chewing resin.
Key Scientific Studies
- Hetherington MM, Boyland E. Short term effect of chewing gum on snack intake and appetite. Science Direct Appetite.
- 2007;48: 397–401. Hetherington MM, Regan MF. Effects of chewing gum on short-term appetite regulation in moderately restrained eaters. Appetite. 2011; 57:475–482.
- Geiselman PJ, Martin C, Coulon S, Ryan D, Apperson M. Effects of chewing gum on specific macronutrient and total caloric intake in an afternoon snack. FASEB J. 2009; 23:101.3.
Ingredients included in Slique Gum
- Frankincense Resin (Boswellia frereana)
- Natural Flavors
- Calcium Stearate
- Natural Sweeteners
– Red Cabbage Juice
- Slimming Fresh Mint Oil Blend
– Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil
– Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf Oil