Wintergreen essential oil (Gaultheria procumbens) has a refreshing, minty, and sweet aroma. This stimulating and invigorating scent makes it an ideal addition to lotions and ointments that are applied after activity. Wintergreen includes the naturally occurring constituent methyl salicylate.
Wintergreen’s stimulating fragrance may be attractive to children so always keep the child-resistant cap in place.
Botanical Family: Ericaceae
Plant Origin: China, North America
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and bark
- Methyl Salicylate (90+%)
ORAC: 101,800 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.
KITS containing a 5 ml bottle of wintergreen essential oil
BLENDS containing wintergreen essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing wintergreen essential oil
- Acne Treatment
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
- Cool Azul Sports Gel
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
- Regenolone Moisturizing Cream
- Thieves Toothpaste
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.