Young Living blue cypress essential oil (Callitris intratropica) is steam distilled from the wood of the tree, which is indigenous to Australia. Traditionally used to moisturize dry skin, this oil also has historical use as a component in perfumes and even as an adhesive.
Botanical Family: Cupressaceae
Plant Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam distillation from the leaves and wood of the tree
- Gamma-Eudesmol (5-12%)
- Guaiol (10-20%)
- Bulnesol (5-11%)
- Dihydrocolumellarin (10-25%)
ORAC: 73,100 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Caution:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Blue Cypress Tips
- Diffuse in your home to create a forest-fresh feel on bright spring mornings.
- Use with a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil or V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing post-workout massage.
- Implement into your shaving routine by adding a few drops to your shaving cream or by creating a custom beard oil.
- Combine with complementing oils like Lavender, Frankincense, or Sacred Sandalwood to create a moisturizing custom scent.
BLENDS containing blue cypress essential oil
- Australian Blue
- Brain Power
- Breathe Again Roll-On
- Build Your Dream
- Cool Azul
- Divine Release
- Journey On
- T.R. Care
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing blue cypress essential oil
- ART Sheerlumé Face Cream
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream
- Cool Azul Sports Gel
- Essential Beauty Serum
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
7 ways Blue Cypress essential oil will change your EO collection
If essential oils were personality types, Lemon would be the sassy best friend, Stress Away™ the unruffled therapist, and Thieves® the herbalist down the street armed with cough drops and cleaning aids. Once you take a breath of