Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil (Cinnamomum verum) is a concentrated and potent flavor that complements a variety of classic culinary treats. Not only is Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil used for its unique and spicy notes in recipes, but it’s also a great dietary supplement and important part of Thieves®, Abundance™, and Inner Defense® essential oil blends.
Using Cinnamon Vitality oil brings a warm taste and sensation to your favorite dishes. Taking Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil as a dietary supplement can support healthy digestion and help maintain a healthy immune system.*
Botanical Family: Lauraceae
Plant Origin: Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Ceylon
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from bark
- Trans-Cinnamaldehyde (50-75%)
- Eugenol (4-7%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (3-8%)
- Linalol (3-9%)
ORAC: 10,340 µTE/100g
How To Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
- Dilute 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement to support your regular digestion.*
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
See Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.