- 2 cups dairy or non-dairy milk of choice (preferably full-fat for a richer hot chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons Young Living Yacon Syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Ginger Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Orange Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality™ essential oil
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Orange slices and cinnamon stick to garnish (optional)
- Whisk together milk, Yacon Syrup, cocoa powder, and Vitality oils in a medium saucepan set over medium-low heat. Continue whisking until mixture just comes to a simmer and turn off heat.
- Add chopped chocolate and whisk gently until chocolate is fully melted and hot chocolate is smooth. Whisk vigorously over low heat for a minute to froth and serve immediately with garnishes if desired.
By Sylvie Shirazi of Gourmande in the Kitchen
Source: The Essential Edge, December 2019