Young Living Roman chamomile essential oil (Chamaemelum nobile) has a warm, sweet, herbaceous scent that is relaxing and calming for both mind and body. Its gentleness makes it especially valuable for restless children. Soothing to all types of skin, it is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations. Roman chamomile is also beneficial when added to massage oil for relief of muscle discomfort after exercise. Roman chamomile was one of the Saxons’ nine sacred herbs.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae
Plant Origin: Utah, France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering top
- Isobutyl Angelate + Isamyl Methacrylate (30-45%)
- Isoamyl Angelate (12-22%)
- Methyl Allyl Angelate (6-10%)
- Isobutyl n-butyrate (2-9%)
- 2-Methyl Butyl Angelate (3-7%)
ORAC: 240 µTE/100g
How To Use
- For dietary or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as soy or rice milk.
- Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
BLENDS containing roman chamomile essential oil
- Divine Release
- Gentle Baby
- Inner Harmony
- Tranquil Roll-on
- T.R. Care
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing roman chamomile essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing roman chamomile essential oil
- ART Creme Masque
- ClaraDerm Spray
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel
- Genesis Hand & Body Lotion
- KidScents Tender Tush
- LBriante Amoressence & Winter Blends
- Wolfberry Eye Cream
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.