Young Living GeneYus™ is an excellent blend to diffuse for young minds while focusing and concentrating on projects.
GeneYus is a proprietary blend that has been formulated in the appropriate strength to meet the needs of children. It is a safe, natural alternative to comparable products found on many store shelves.
With GeneYus, parents and caregivers can safely and effectively navigate children through childhood to become healthy and happy adults.
How to Use
- To be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Please refer to the individual product labels for additional usage instructions including how to dilute specific oils that may irritate sensitive skin.
GeneYus Essential Oil Ingredients
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Boswellia sacra† (Sacred frankincense) oil
- Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
- Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
- Picea pungens† (Idaho Blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Bursera graveolens† (Palo santo) wood oil
- Melissa officinalis† (Melissa) leaf oil
- Picea mariana† (Northern Lights Black spruce) leaf oil
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
- Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
- Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
- Santalum paniculatum† (Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™**) wood oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Hyssopus officinalis† (Hyssop) leaf oil
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
**Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC.
KITS containing GeneYus essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.