Idaho blue spruce (Picea pungens) is an exclusive oil that is distilled from Young Living’s St. Maries farm in Idaho. This incredible oil contains high percentages of alpha-pinene and limonene, with a pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma.
Botanical Family: Pinaceae
Plant Origin: Idaho
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from all tree parts
- Alpha-Pinene (15-40%)
- Camphene (6-8%)
- Beta-Pinene (6-11%)
- Myrcene (3-7%)
- Limonene (18-25%)
- Bornyl Acetate (3-10%)
ORAC: 575 µTE/g
How to Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing Idaho blue spruce essential oil
- Build Your Dream
- Evergreen Essence
- Fulfill Your Destiny
- Inner Harmony
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS with Idaho Blue Spruce
PERSONAL & HOUSEHOLD products containing Idaho Blue Spruce
- LBriante Amoressence & Winter Blends
- Mirah Shave Oil
- Shutran 3 in 1 Mens Wash
- Shutran Aftershave Lotion
- Shutran Bar Soap
- Shutran Beard Oil
- Shutran Shave Cream
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
10 Ways to Use Spruce Essential Oil
The fresh, balsamic aroma of spruce is a favorite among men and is great for many DIY projects. Come learn 10 ways to use spruce essential oil.
“For me, the interaction between trees and humans is a little bit spiritual,” she said. “But if you collect something from the wild that’s not owned, then it kind of is like money growing on trees.”
The Alaska town where money grows on trees
In Skagway, the gateway to the Klondike, spruce tips play an important role in the local economy, with locals and visitors trading them for cash and goods.