Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil (Picea marina) comes from Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. Diffuse this rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere. Add it to skin care products or apply topically to help maintain their appearance of healthy-looking skin. Northern Lights Black Spruce can also be applied anywhere, including to the bottoms of the feet, along the spine, back of neck, or used for massage. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene and is an important ingredient in many products.
- May help improve the appearance of dry skin
- Helps maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Apply to bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of neck, or wherever desired or use for massage
- Diffuse during meditation
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 oil. Apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes
- If you are pregnant, nursing, take medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use
BLENDS containing black spruce essential oil
- Journey On
- Light the Fire
- Peace & Calming II
- Relieve It
- T.R. Care
- Valor II
- White Angelica
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing Norther Lights Black Spruce
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing Northern Lights Black Spruce
- LavaDerm After-Sun Spray
- Mirah Lustrous Hair Oil
- Savvy Minerals Hydrating Primer
- Savvy Minerals Misting Spray
- Seedlings™ Diaper Rash Cream
- Shutran 3 in 1 Mens Wash
- Shutran Aftershave Lotion
- Shutran Bar Soap
- Shutran Beard Oil
- Shutran Shave Cream
Did You Know?
- Northern Lights Black Spruce was the first oil distilled at Young Living’s new Northern Lights farm in British Columbia, Canada.
- Young Living’s Northern Lights Black Spruce is distilled from the entire tree, not just the branches and needles.
Northern Lights Black Spruce PDF
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
10 Ways to Use Spruce Essential Oil
The fresh, balsamic aroma of spruce is a favorite among men and is great for many DIY projects. Come learn 10 ways to use spruce essential oil.
“For me, the interaction between trees and humans is a little bit spiritual,” she said. “But if you collect something from the wild that’s not owned, then it kind of is like money growing on trees.”
The Alaska town where money grows on trees
In Skagway, the gateway to the Klondike, spruce tips play an important role in the local economy, with locals and visitors trading them for cash and goods.
10 ways to use Northern Lights Black Spruce
Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil offers a surprisingly sweet and reliably refreshing aroma. It’s like the friendly, northern cousin of other popular natural essential oils: Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Copaiba. Born and raised on the Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia,