Young Living hyssop essential oil (Hyssopus officinalis) has a slightly sweet scent and was considered a sacred oil in ancient Egypt, Israel, and Greece. Its fragrant scent stimulates creativity and meditation.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: France, Hungary, Utah
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from stems and leaves
- Beta-Pinene (13.5-23%)
- Sabinene (2-3%)
- Pinocamphone (5.5-17.5%)
- Iso-Pinochamphone (5.5-17.5%)
- Gemacrene D (2-3%)
- Limonene (1-4%)
ORAC: 20,900 µTE/100g
Historical: While there is some uncertainty that Hyssopus officinalis is the same species of plant as the hyssop referred to in the Bible, there is no question that H. Officianalis has been used medicinally for almost a millennium.
How To Use
- Directions: Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practioner prior to use. Not for use on children.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
BLENDS containing hyssop essential oil
- Egyptian Gold
- Exodus II
- Relieve It
- T.R. Care
- White Angelica
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.