Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) has a rich, sweet, warm, and woody aroma that is sensual and romantic. The S. paniculatum tree is native to and found only on the island of Hawaii, where Young Living has a partner farm that practices sustainable reforestation farming management principles. Used traditionally as incense in religious ceremonies and for meditation, this oil is uplifting and relaxing. It is valued in skin care for its moisturizing and normalizing properties.
Create a complexion that glows! A few drops added to the moisturizer your skin loves the most can help reduce the appearance of blemishes. When you apply Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood directly as part of your beauty routine, you’ll experience brighter, more youthful-appearing skin.
Young Living is privileged to have an exclusive partnership with a 2,000-hectare Hawaiian farm that practices sustainable reforestation farming principles. From the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project located in Hawaii, Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is harvested only from dead or dying sandalwood in order to preserve the ecological balance and maintain respect for the sacred land. Harvesting occurs when a tree reaches the end of its natural life, which, fortunately, also happens to be when the highest percentage of oil is found. As an oil that promotes the appearance of smooth skin, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is found in popular Young Living beauty products
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood replaced the endangered variety from India, (Santalum album).
How to use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Apply to shoulders and back of neck to unwind after a long day.
- Diffuse at home for a spa-like atmosphere that is gentle and uplifting.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to promote the appearance of younger-looking skin.
- Apply to your wrists for a peaceful companion during meditation.
- Add a couple of drops on a cotton ball and place in your car’s vents to inspire a relaxing environment when caught in traffic.
∆Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Seed to Seal: Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood | Young Living Essential Oils | The YL Drop
Listen to this episode of Young Living’s podcast, Drop of Inspiration, to learn more about Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood vs. Sacred Sandalwood: Why to keep both in your collection
The warm, woodsy aroma of Sandalwood essential oil is a favorite of spas, perfumers, and yogis—and quite a few of us here at Young Living. In fact, we love it so much that we have two varieties available: Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood®* and Sacred Sandalwood™. Why not settle for one Sandalwood and call it good? Because