Orange Vitality essential oil (Citrus sinensis) has a bright, fresh citrus flavor that makes it a must-have culinary tool. Try it in baked goods, especially to create contrast with particularly sweet items, or combine it with warm spices like cardamom and clove to enhance them. Add Orange Vitality to your drinking water to give it a burst of flavor. Orange Vitality also blends beautifully with other fruity flavors, making it a great addition to smoothies, juices, and NingXia Red®. It also contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: USA, South Africa, Italy, China
Extraction Method: Cold pressed from rind
- Limonene (85-96%)
- Myrcene (0.5-3%)
ORAC: 1,890 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Internal: Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
- Support your wellness and immune system by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking it as a dietary supplement every day.*
- Use Orange Vitality in sweet or savory dishes for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for citrus flavor and to help cleanse the digestive system.*
- Add Orange Vitality to a smoothie or green drink to enjoy its citrus flavor and antioxidant properties.*
See Orange Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.