Young Living Shutran is an empowering essential oil blend that is specially designed for men to boost feelings of masculinity and confidence. Its inspiring aroma appeals to both men and women, and although used like a cologne, Shutran does not contain any synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is formulated with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils, including the exclusive-to-Young-Living Idaho Blue Spruce, a refreshing, invigorating essential oil to both body and mind.
How To Use
Apply 2-4 drops twice daily, or as needed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are taking medication, or have a medical condition consult a health professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Promotes feelings of vitality and energy
- Enhances feelings of vigor and masculinity
- Boosts confidence
- Proprietary essential oil blend
- Formulated especially for men
Who Should Use Shutran?
- Men looking to boost feelings of masculinity and confidence
Did You Know?
- Men now spend a larger portion of their income on personal care products, including colognes. 2013 ended with approximately $1.1 billion in manufacturer’s sales. (GCI)
- In 2013, for the first time, men spent more cash (approximately $17.5 billion) on male-specific toiletries than on shaving products. (GCI)
- Over the past five years, the share of new personal-care merchandise geared toward men rose to 5.6% from 4.6%. (Euromonitor)
- Picea pungens† (Idaho Blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) Flower oil
- Chamaecyparis obtusa† (Hinoki) oil
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Artemisia pallens† (Davana) Flower oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Picea mariana† (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.