Specifically formulated for men, Shutran™ 3-in-1 Men’s Wash combines our empowering Shutran essential oil blend with ingredients such as aloe and ucuuba nut oil for an essential oil-infused body wash with a powerful clean that doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. Don’t crowd your shower shelf with bottles of men’s shampoo, men’s face wash, and men’s body wash. Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash handles all that, so you can get on with your day and handle business.
Error: unable to find product 20483 in database. Error: unable to find product 20631 in database.
Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash cleanses hair, face and body without stripping the skin of natural oils. Bask in the aromatic glow while you conquer this day.
You shouldn’t have to subject your body to harsh chemicals in order to clean away the grime and sweat your body is exposed to each day. Instead, rinse away the day with nature’s best botanicals. Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash is formulated with 100% plant-based, naturally derived ingredients to cleanse and enliven your many self.
Benefits and Features
- Formulated specifically for men
- Cleanses face, hair, and body in one easy step
- Won’t leave hair or skin feeling stripped or dry
- 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
How to Use
- Lather over hair, body, and face. Rinse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Is Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash safe for sensitive skin?
A. Yes. Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash is 100% plant based and contains aloe and ucuuba nut oil, making it gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
- Q. Is Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash gluten free?
A. This product is formulated without gluten-containing ingredients, but it has not been certified as gluten free.
- Q. Does Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash contain any ingredients derived from soy?
- Decyl glucoside
- Sodium lauryl glucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate
- PCA glyceryl oleate
- Xanthan gum
- Glyceryl caprylate
- Sodium caproyl/lauroyl lactylate
- Cucuribita pepo (Pumpkin) seed extract
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium levulinate
- Virola sebifera nut oil
- Glyceryl undecylenate
- Picea pungens† (Idaho Blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Sodium phytate
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder
- Nigella sativa seed extract
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
- Chamaecyparis obtusa† (Hinoki) oil
- Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil
- Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Picea mariana† (Northern Lights Black spruce) leaf oil
- Citric acid