Build Your Dream™ essential oil was created as a commemorative blend to highlight Young Living’s 20-year anniversary in 2014. This unique and powerful blend empowers and clarifies to help you find the way to achieve your dreams when used aromatically.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Promotes the desire to expand potential and motivation to accomplish dreams
- Inspires calm and uplifted emotions
- Boosts spiritual awareness and enlightenment for enhanced meditation
- Supports healthy-looking, vibrant skin
- Increases feelings of self-confidence
Who Should Use
- Individuals wanting to remove clouded visions to achieve their dreams
- Those seeking a positive start to the day and enhanced spiritual enlightenment
- Anyone wanting to enhance feelings of well-being, joy, and relaxation
Did You Know?
- This blend contains Blue Lotus, a rare and unique oil not found in any other Young Living blends.
- Seven of the oils in this blend are distilled at farms personally established by D. Gary Young.
- D. Gary Young established the therapeutic-grade standard for this and all of Young Living’s essential oils, a philosophy and guarantee that Young Living will only sell 100% pure, natural, uncut oils that maintain their vital potency.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia†)
- Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra†)
- melissa (Melissa officinalis†)
- blue cypress (Callitris intratropica†)
- hong kuai (Chamaecyparis formosensis†)
- Idaho blue spruce (Picea pungens†)
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata†)
- Dream Catcher™
– Black Pepper
– Blue Tansy
– Ylang Ylang
– Idaho Blue Spruce
– Idaho Balsam Fir
– Ylang Ylang
- blue lotus (Nymphaea caerulea†)
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.