Young Living myrtle essential oil (Myrtus communis) has an elevating aroma that is pleasing when diffused. It also has properties that can help beautify and enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin when applied topically.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: Tunisia, Morocco
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Alpha-Pinene (15-60%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (15-40%)
- Limonene (4-18%)
- Myrtenyl Acetate (trace-20%)
ORAC: 25,400 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks, Do not store above room temperature.
BLENDS containing myrtle essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing myrtle essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.