Feel as good as your shave looks with refreshing Shutran™ Aftershave Lotion. Our 100 percent plant-based aftershave soothes, freshens, and calms skin after you’ve roughed up your skin shaving. Made with Shutran™ essential oil blend, organic coconut oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, witch hazel extract, dandelion root extract, and aloe vera, this aftershave won’t dry out your skin and is perfectly moisturizing. Plus, application is a breeze! Shutran Aftershave Lotion isn’t greasy and absorbs quickly into skin, providing a light cooling sensation as it restores moisture. It’s the perfect shaving companion to our Shutran™ Shave Cream.
Shutran Aftershave Lotion offers a little piece of feel-good luxury to the final step of your routine, since the vegan-friendly formula was made without parabens, EDTA, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or artificial colorants.
How To Use
- Apply a small amount to face after shaving with Young Living’s Shutran Shave Cream. Can also be applied between shaves to keep skin moisturized.
- Water, Glycerin
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil
- Polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) leaf extract
- Argania spinose (Argan) kernel oil
- Lauryl laurate
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) leaf juice powder
- Sodium levulinate
- Behenyl alcohol
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate
- Xanthan gum
- Sodium anisate
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root extract
- Picea pungens† (Idaho blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Sodium phytate
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
- Chamaecyparis obtusa† (Hinoki) oil
- Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil
- Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Picea mariana† (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.