The unique and inspired Light the Fire Essential Oil blend was formulated by D. Gary Young for the Young Living 2015 International Grand Convention. It has a warm, spicy aroma. Light the Fire includes that naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, and limonene.
- nutmeg (Mystica fragrans) kernel oil†
- cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil†
- mastrante (Lippia alba) leaf/stem oil†
- ocotea (Ocotea quixos) leaf oil†
- Canadian fleabane (Conyza canadensis) oil†
- lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil†
- black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil†
- hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa) oil†
- Northern Lights black spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil†
- Light the Fire has a warm, spicy aroma
- Diffuse this oil for an inspiring fragrance in any environment
- Add to V-6 massage oil for a powerful scent experience
Topical Directions: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes
- If you are pregnant, nursing, take medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Did You Know?
- Cassia is an evergreen tree originating in southern China and is in the same family as Cinnamon.
- This specific Mastrante chemotype (Lippia alba, Chemotype III) is grown at our Ecuador farm and available exclusively through Young Living.
- Ocotea has a cinnamon-like aroma, is native to South America, and comes from an evergreen tree that is part of the Laurel family.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.