We cold-press Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi) from the peels of the fresh fruit for a citrusy oil with the bright aroma of a grapefruit orchard. It’s this sweet, invigorating aroma that members enjoy for its ability to encourage feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness.
Not only is Grapefruit oil perfect for diffusing, but it’s also a great addition to DIY skin care products from lotions to bath salts. Get creative and combine it in a salt body scrub with other skin-toning oils such as Lemon and Juniper for a simple home spa experience that gives your skin a smooth-looking glow.
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: South Africa and California. (Grapefruit is a hybrid between Citrus maxima and Citrus sinensis.
Extraction Method: Cold pressed from the rind.
- Limonene (88-95%)
- Myrcene (1-4%)
How To Use
- When you’re feeling the tired, hungry, 3 p.m. lag, diffuse Grapefruit for an invigorating aroma that can support a sense of positivity to help you power through.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious, essential oil-infused massage with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Grapefruit essential oil, focusing on desired areas. You’ll love the invigorating aroma and smoother-looking skin.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
BLENDS containing grapefruit essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing grapefruit essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing grapefruit essential oil
See Grapefruit Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.