Valor® essential oil blend is one of our most popular products and a favorite of founder D. Gary Young. Valor is great for massages, in addition to other topical and aromatic uses.
Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
As one of our top-selling products, this in-demand oil is difficult to keep in stock. Because of this, orders are limited to one bottle per account per month. For an alternative, try Valor II™, a substitute personally created and recommended by Gary Young.
How To Use
- Directions: Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
- Diffuse Valor in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear as a subtle cologne or use as a base for personalized scents.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
Valor Essential Oil Ingredients
- Black Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana)
- Camphor wood Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphora CT linalool)
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum)
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri)
KITS containing Valor essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing Valor essential oil
- Bar Soap – Valor
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.