Young Living blue tansy essential oil (Tanacetum annuum) is steam distilled from the flowering plant and has a slightly sweet, herbaceous aroma. It has also been called Moroccan chamomile, and is rich in sesquiterpenes similar to those found in German chamomile.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae or Compositea (daisy)
Plant Origin: Morocco
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering plant
- Camphor (10-17%)
- Sabinene (10-17%)
- Beta-Pinene (5-10%)
- Myrcene (7-13%)
- Alpha-Phellandrene (5-10%)
- Para-Cymene (3-8%)
- Chamazulene (3-6%)
ORAC: 68,800 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
BLENDS that contain blue tansy essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.