Young Living carrot seed essential oil (Daucus carota) is produced from distillation of the seeds of the wild carrot plant and has a mildly sweet aroma with earthy, herbaceous notes.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from dried seeds
- Carotol (30-40%)
- Alpha-Pinene (12-16%)
- Trans-Beta-Caryophyllene (6-10%)
- Caryophyllene Oxide (3-5%)
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing carrot seed essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing carrot seed essential oil
- Animal Scents Ointment
- ART Sheerlumé Face Cream
- Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 10
- Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
- Rose Ointment
See Carrot Seed Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.