Young Living Australian Blue Essential Oil is a powerful, aromatic essence that unites ancient aboriginal wisdom with today’s scientific knowledge about essential oils to uplift and inspire the mind and heart. This exotic essential oil blend has sweet, earthy undertones responsible for its calming and stabilizing effects.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Australian Blue Essential Oil Ingredients
- Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
- Abies concolor† (White fir) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
- Citrus paradisi† (Grapefruit) peel oil
- Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil
- Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract
- Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil
- Citrus hystrix† (Kaffir lime) leaf extract
- Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
- Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
- Jasminum officinale** (Jasmine) oil
- Chamomilla recutita† (Matricaria) flower oil
- Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil
- Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
*100% pure absolute 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.