Nutmeg comes from an evergreen tree that’s indigenous to Indonesia. Whether it’s baked into spice cake or blended into tea, this pungent spice offers a warm, nostalgic taste and aroma.
Steam distilled from the fruit and seeds of the tree, Nutmeg Vitality™ has a sweet and distinctly spicy taste, making it both a powerful and versatile essential oil. Nutmeg Vitality is particularly good to enhance the flavor of winter produce like acorn squash, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin.
Plant Origin: Tunisia, Indonesia
Extract Method: Steam distilled from fruits and seeds
- Sabinene (14-29%)
- Beta-Pinene (13-18%)
- Alpha-Pinene (15-28%)
- Limonene (2-7%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (2-6%)
- Terpinene-4-ol (2-6%)
- Myristicine (5-12%)
ORAC: 158,100 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Add Nutmeg Vitality to your favorite holiday baked goods for its cozy flavor reminiscent of past holidays.
- Use in savory meat-based dishes to subtly enhance and round out the flavor.
- Add 1 drop in a glass of eggnog for a sweet and spicy treat.
See Nutmeg Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.