Ginger Vitality™ essential oil (Zingiber officinale) is distilled from the root of the ginger plant and lends itself to a wide variety of applications. Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, Ginger Vitality oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand.
Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize™, Digest & Cleanse™, EndoGize™, ICP™, and Essentialzymes-4™. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
Botanical Family: Zingiberaceae
Plant Origin: India, China
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from rhizomes/root
- Zingiberene (30-40%)
- Beta-Sesquiphellandrene (8-19%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) + Beta-Phellandrene (4-10%)
- AR Curcumene (5-10%)
- Camphene (5-9%)
ORAC: 992,571 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion*.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
See Ginger Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.