A hydrating splash of essential oil-infused goodness, NingXia Zyng™ uses the same whole-fruit wolfberry puree found in our popular superfruit supplement, NingXia Red®. We add sparkling water, pear and blackberry juices, and a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils for a dynamic, unique taste. You’ll enjoy a refreshing boost that’s full of flavor without artificial flavors and preservatives.
With natural flavors and sweeteners, white tea extract, and added vitamins, NingXia Zyng delivers 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine and only 35 calories per can, making it a sweet, guilt-free boost for your early morning, long afternoon, or anytime you need a little Zyng!
Each case includes 12 8.4-oz. (250-ml) cans.
NingXia Zyng Uses:
- Skip the vending machine snack and sip a chilled NingXia Zyng and an original or chocolate-coated Slique® bar.
- Swap NingXia Zyng for conventional carbonated beverages in your office refrigerator. You won’t miss the soda fix!
- Keep NingXia Zyng chilled for an extra-invigorating way to start the morning.
- Add a tube of NingXia Nitro to your can of NingXia Zyng for a sweet twist that supports cognition.*
|12 pack 8.4 oz cans|
NingXia Zyng is a light, crisp, lightly sparkling pick-me-up. It uses a blend of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils for a bright, subtle flavor you’ll love to have on hand while you run errands, work, or relax at home!
The inspiration for NingXia Zyng came from Gary Young’s time on the farm when he would work long days and crave a cool drink after hours in the fields. When he looked for a refreshing solution, he found only conventional soft drinks and beverages filled with artificial ingredients and preservatives. With a market full of overprocessed, over-caffeinated sodas and energy drinks, Gary decided to make something new. Enter NingXia Zyng, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and only 35 calories per can. The perfect companion for busy moms and on-the-go lifestyles, NingXia Zyng gives you a balanced burst of energy during your most hectic days!
Benefits & Features
- Includes natural Lime and Black Pepper essential oils.
- Lime essential oil provides limonene and citral, which are both high in antioxidants.
- Quenches with a refreshing, energizing, lightly sparkling formula.
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No preservatives
- Hydrating energy
- No added sugars
- Only 35 calories per can
- Contains naturally occurring caffeine from white tea extract (35 mg), so use in moderation if consuming after 3 p.m.
- Not intended for young children or those who may be sensitive to caffeine.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. From where is the white tea leaf extract sourced?
A. The white tea leaf extract is sourced from China.
- Q. Is NingXia Zyng considered an all-natural product?
A. Although it contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives, NingXia Zyng cannot be called “all-natural” since vitamins and other ingredients are added to enhance this drink.
- Q. Why is citric acid added to NingXia Zyng?
A. Citric acid is used to adjust the pH level in NingXia Zyng.
- Q. Why was Black Pepper chosen for NingXia Zyng?
A. Black Pepper was chosen to balance the wolfberry puree’s sweetness, provide touch of spice, for its natural preservative properties, and to create a rich flavor profile.
- Q. How much caffeine is in a serving and what ingredient results in the caffeine content?
A. There are 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving. The caffeine comes from the white tea leaf extract.
- Carbonated water
- Organic evaporated cane juice
- Pear juice concentrate
- Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) puree
- Citric acid
- Blackberry juice concentrate
- Natural flavor
- White tea leaf extract
- Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract
- D-calcium pantothenate (B5)
- Niacinamide (B3)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil†
- Lime (Citrus latifolia) peel oil†
- D-alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6)
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.