With its warm, sweet scent, Davana (Artemisia pallens) is your go-to essential oil when your mind and body need a little reenergizing. Apply this exotic oil as a personal fragrance and let its calming aroma carry you through a stressful day. Add a few drops to your facial cleanser and start showing off smooth, stunning skin. You can also benefit from Davana’s exotic aroma by using it in your diffuser, DIY bath salts, and daily massage.
Plant Origin: India
Extract Method: Steam distilled from the leaves, stems, and yellow flowers
- Davanone 1-2 (40-60%)
- Davana Ether 1-3 (5-10%)
- Ethyl Cinnaamate (1-6%)
- Bicylcogermacrene (5-14%)
Benefits and Features
- Smells sweet, warm, and comforting
- Natural replacement to traditional perfume
- Helps support healthy work-life balance
- Reduces feelings of occasional stress
- Boosts your positive outlook on life
- Heightens spiritual senses
- Elevates romance with its exotic aroma; Davana is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac in some cultures
- Helps skin appear blemish-free
- Helps nourish the skin for more radiant glow
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Diffuse at work, school, or home and allow Davana’s calming aroma to help you destress and add balance.
- Add a few drops to your facial cleanser or lotion to give blemishes the brush-off and reveal gorgeous, glowing skin.
- Rub a few drops on your wrists and neck and let the rich, fruity fragrance help you get past those occasional moments of stress and discontent throughout the day.
- Use in place of your traditional perfume.
- Add to V-6™complex for a relaxing and nurturing massage.