For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced or grated
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- 1 drop Oregano Vitality
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
For the noodles
- 4-5 medium-sized zucchini
- 8 oz jar of quartered canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes (either oil packed or dried and rehydrated in warm water), chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon salt-packed capers, rinsed, patted dry and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted pine nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cut tips off teh zucchini and use a spiralizer or julienne peeler to cut into noodles.
- Place noodles in the large bowl with the dressing along with the artichoke hearts, chopped sundried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, basil, and capers.
- Gently toss everything together until will coated. Top with chopped pine nuts.
By Sylvie Shirazi of Gourmande in the Kitchen
Source: The Essential Edge, August 2017