Young Living black pepper essential oil (Piper nigrum) is beautifully fragrant when used aromatically. Inhale directly for its energizing aroma or pair with other oils such as Peppermint, Wintergreen, or Clove.
Botanical Family: Piperaceae
Plant Origin: Madagascar, Sri Lanka, England, India
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from fruit/berries
- Beta-Caryophyllene (12-29%)
- Limonene (10-17%)
- Sabinene (6-15%)
- Delta-3-Catene (3-15%)
- Alpha-Pinene (3-12%)
- Beta-Pinene (5-12%)
ORAC: 79,700 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing black pepper essential oil
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENTS containing black pepper essential oil
See Black Pepper Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.