Young Living angelica essential oil (Angelica archangelica) has soothing qualities that help relax nerves and muscles. In Germany, angelica was historically referred to as the “oil of the angels,” in part because of its calming aroma.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: Belgium, France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from seed/root
- Beta-Phellandrene (60-80%)
- Limonene (1-4%)
- Alpha-Pinene (5-10%)
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
BLENDS containing angelica essential oil
- Divine Release
- Inner Harmony
- T.R. Care
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing angelica essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.