Young Living angelica essential oil (Angelica archangelica) has soothing qualities that help relax nerves and muscles. In Germany, angelica was historically referred to as the “oil of the angels,” in part because of its ability to calm, restore happy memories, and aid in peaceful sleep.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: Belgium, France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from seed/root
- Beta-Phellandrene (60-80%)
- Limonene (1-4%)
- Alpha-Pinene (5-10%)
How To Use
- Dietary: Dilute one drop with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex or other vegetable oil (e.g., virgin coconut, olive, almond). Put in a capsule and take up to three times daily or as needed.
- Topical: Dilute one drop with V-6 or other vegetable oil; apply to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after applying product.
BLENDS containing angelica essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing angelica essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.