German chamomile has been used in herbal remedies for thousands of years throughout ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. German Chamomile Vitality™ is steam distilled from the flowers of the plant and features a slight apple taste, making it great for tossing into a salad dressing or adding to a fresh cup of tea.
This essential oil can also be taken as a dietary supplement to support the digestive system* and can help aid your relaxation routine.
Plant Origin: Utah, Idaho, Egypt, Hungary
Extract Method: Steam distilled from flowers
- Cham a zulene (2-5%)
- Bisabolol Oxide A (32-42%)
- Trans-Beta-Farnesene (18-26%)
- Bisbolol Oxide B (3-6%)
- Bisbolone Oxide A (3-6%)
- Cis Spiro Ether (4-8%)
ORAC: 218,600 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily or as needed.
- Add 1–2 drops of German Chamomile Vitality to warm tea as part of a comforting evening ritual.
- Take as a dietary supplement before meals to support a healthy digestive system.*
See Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.