Wrap baby up in a soothing, relaxing atmosphere with Seedlings Linen Spray. This gentle, alcohol-free spray adds a calming aroma to linens with a formula specifically created for infants. Use it to refresh crib sheets, blankets, car seats, clothing, and other fabrics with the calming aroma of pure essential oils. With a naturally derived, vegan formula, this calming spray is gentle enough for babies and parents alike.
|2.7 fl oz (80)|
Snuggle up to the soothing, Lavender-infused aroma of Calm essential oil blend—created exclusively for our Seedlings product line—with a quick and convenient spritz of Seedlings Linen Spray.
Parenting comes with hundreds of everyday decisions, including choices that affect the health and wellness of your family. That why we created Seedlings, a line of essential oil-infused products specifically created for newborns and infants. Seedlings Linen Spray helps you refresh swaddling blankets, bedding, and clothing with the calming scent of Lavender and other pure essential oils, so you and baby can keep cuddling.
Benefits and Features
- Adds a calming aroma to linens
- Creates a soothing, relaxing atmosphere
- Refreshes crib sheets, blankets, car seats, clothing, carpet, and other fabrics
- Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Gentle enough for use around infants and breastfeeding mothers
- Sent is easily removed from fabrics with washing
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
How to Use
- Shake well before use. Spray on linens as needed. Do not spray directly on skin or face.
- To be applied only by trusted adult.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Avoid use on fabrics and other materials that may be stained by water.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Could Seedlings Linen Spray potentially stain fabrics?
A. Seedlings Linen Spray is fabric-safe and formulated without colorants or ingredients that typically cause staining. However, certain types of fabrics—such as silk—can be stained with water, which is an ingredient is this product. if you are concerned about staining, test the linen spray on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Q. Can I spray Seedlings Linen Spray directly on my baby?
A. Seedlings Linen Spray is designed to be applied to fabrics, not directly sprayed on skin. If you would like to apply a Seedlings product directly to your baby’s skin, we recommend Seedlings Linen Spray or Baby Oil.
- Q. Is Seedlings Linen Spray free from GMO ingredients?
A. Seedlings Linen Spray is formulated without GMO ingredients, but it has not been officially tested and certified as GMO-free.
- Q. At what age can I start using Seedlings Linen Spray with my baby?
A. Seedlings Linen Spray can be used with babies of any age, including newborns. It can also be used by adults.
- Glyceryl caprylate
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside
- Glyceryl undercyclenate
- Sodium levulinate
- Lavendula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Sodium anisate
- Caprylic/capric triglyeride
- Sodium cocoyl glutamate
- Polyglyceryl-5 oleate
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Citric acid
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free)
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil