Originating in Southeast Asia, Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus) is distilled from the leaves and woody stalks of the lemongrass plant. With a subtle citrus-herb scent, Lemongrass oil offers a sophisticated and relaxing aroma that transforms your home’s environment.
Try diffusing Lemongrass for an aroma that can inspire a sense of clarity and relaxation for you and your whole family. Enhance that relaxing aroma by adding Lemongrass oil to your cleaning products, dishes, and laundry. Add 3–4 drops in a sink full of dishes, a load of laundry, or your all-purpose cleaner formula for an exotic, clean-smelling boost. Its relaxing aroma also makes it a great complement to post-workout massage.
Botanical Family: Poaceae
Plant Origin: India, Guatemala
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from herb/grass
- Geranial (35-47%)
- Geraniol (1.5-8%)
- Neral (25-35%)
- Geranyl Acetate (1-6%)
ORAC: 1,780 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Dilute Lemongrass with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for massage after workouts, sports, or just a long and busy day. The fresh aroma will help you unwind.
- To fill your home with the clean and refreshing smell of Lemongrass, diffuse 8–10 drops in your favorite diffuser and add a few drops to your cleaning formulas.
- Make your own substitute for chemical-based air fresheners. Add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water and spritz over carpets, furniture, and linens to eliminate stale odors.
BLENDS containing lemongrass essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing lemongrass essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing lemongrass essential oil
See Lemongrass Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.