Lemongrass Vitality™ essential oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus) not only invigorates senses with its bright, lemony scent, but it can also support wellness when taken as a dietary supplement in a gel capsule or as an addition to drinks.*
The delicate citrus flavor of Lemongrass Vitality oil complements many dishes—especially Asian recipes—and can be incorporated into your seasonings for meals in various cuisines. To keep hydrated while enjoying the benefits of Lemongrass Vitality, add a couple of drops to a glass of water or a hot cup of complementing tea for a zip of flavor.
Botanical Family: Poaceae
Plant Origin: India, Guatemala
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from herb/grass
- Geranial (35-47%)
- Geraniol (1.5-8%)
- Neral (25-35%)
- Geranyl Acetate (1-6%)
ORAC: 1,780 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Place 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to take as a dietary supplement.
- Add 2–3 drops to water or hot tea for a light, interesting flavor. This is also a great way to enjoy Lemongrass Vitality essential oil if swallowing a pill is difficult.
- Add to culinary dishes to enhance and brighten flavor.
See Lemongrass Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.